Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend Ahead


This picture is a turtle that we shot (not literally) on our trip to the Big Island. The darn thing looks dead. Your not allowed to touch the turtles (protected animals), but this one was alive and well. He is so wiped out from swimming in the rough surf he needed a break. I think at certain times of our life, we can all relate to the turtle.

This weekend should be straight-forward. Clean the house, paint the trim, wax on, wax off, side by side, make sure Xmas lights work, and watch the OSU game. Oh and I guess I will try to squezze in a bit of stress relief:

Friday the plan is to run.
Saturday the plan is to swim and bike.
Sunday the plan is to ride.

Monday the plan is to look back and see if I was able to complete a nice 3 day block.

Cross your fingers!

Oh, and yesterday I did run. I ran very fast. So fast I forgot how far I went, and how long it was. Much like the turtle.

No comments: