Thursday, April 23, 2009

1:46:54 and Lavaman Triathlon

Just finished up with a solid run. This was my first lengthy run in quite some time and the legs could feel it. During the run, my right foot kept getting numb. Not sure what the cause is...Looking forward to more consistency and getting back into shape. I was glad I had the proper fuel and even happier when I found another water stop along the way.

____________________________________________

Also, I came across this video of Macca at the Lavaman. This was one of the first triathlon's I ever entered. I have a lot of great memories from the race, but more importantly memories with the family. It was my first trip to the Big Island, and I probably weighed close to 270 or so for the race! I have no idea how I finished, but I do recall getting passed by a 70 year old! I also remember my family cheering me on at the final leg of the beach run. Seems like yesterday..

No comments: