Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Catch up post March 12 - 16th

Friday, March 12th

One of the best workouts all year. My oldest son joined me! It was great to see him smiling and riding with me. He is amazing...no complaining...wining...crying...etc...the kid just works.

Bike (1 hour)

Stairmaster (30mins) - I thought I would have him hurting on the steps....and I did! We cranked it up a notch and the kid was rocking at times on some tough levels....good to see him stick through the pain.

Saturday, March 13th

Run (45mins) - EZ Run on treadmill

Sunday, March 14th

B-day party at Grandma's house! Good times, too much food. That was my workout for the day.

Monday, March 15th

Run (55mins) - kept HR below 141 for the run. HR AVG 138

Tuesday, March 16th

Stairmaster (1 hour) - 10 min W/U. Had my heart rate steady at 150bpm. AVG for the workout was 149.

Basketball (1.5hour) - interval training I guess!

No comments: