Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hard Ass Run

Run (1hour)

Well...My buddy Jeff took it to me yesterday on what I was anticipating to be a hard run anyway...you see...he is fast...much faster than me! He is also prepping for the Cap City Half...and I am certain he will be well under 1:30.

As for me, I continue to try and keep the legs moving...still in the "training to get in training shape mode"....More on that later...

We left the office and headed out on the Olentangy trail. Right away, I could tell my allergies were going to be rough. I didn't notice them, until a few passes through the lovely pollen in the air. No worries until we hit the Horseshoe (OSU F-ball Stadium)...and this time and after 35 mins of hard running my lower back was having some issues...so I stopped to stretch...seemed to help temporarily.

Anyways all in all it was a HARD run for me. AVG HR 160, MAX 175

Looking forward to the next one with Jeff. It was good to run with someone far faster than I.

No comments: