Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catch up

Way too long for posting...

Workouts
The 10,000 foot perspective on what I can remember = a few good rides (3 hour, 3 hour, and some inbetween)...a few good runs (2 hours on the trails, several short ones)...only a few swims (3200M, 2000M, and another short one)....some stretching.

Oh...did I mention a kick ass mountain bike ride with my good TN buddy? Good times on the trails, and I was suffering...

Life
All in all, some weeks I am very consistent, other's I struggle. I have excepted the struggle and challenges I have. I never get upset missing a workout...especially when I have kid obligations...in fact...life is too short for those of you that do. I have started to plan things a bit better and I can't wait for the weather to be consistent...Once it turns, I can tell you, we will be hiking, and biking together quite a bit.

I have enjoyed my oldest working out with me (when he isn't suffering from some sort of injury). The latest with that kid is he is growing like a weed and suffering from something called Severs Disease...(heal pain). Learned of a few stretches he can do, but he never complains, and just keeps going back to track practice and soccer...

Well it's finally spring break for the kids...time flies...we have no real plans other than a STRESS free week and simple enjoyment of the "little things".

Time to hit the treadmill.

No comments: