Monday, March 8, 2010

March 7th and March 8th

March 8th
Swim (45 mins)
500 W/U Mix
15x100's....holding 1:32's....hurt...felt very slow in the pool....
200 pull
250 CD

Run (45mins)
Easy jog. HR did go above 140bpm. Started off sluggish...but felt very strong toward the end...I was tempted to go faster, but focused on keeping it EZ.

March 7th
Bike (2hours)
Rode outside. Bike felt great...but I didn't. Started out the ride with a small crash...fortunately...didn't do any damage to the bike...minor scrapes to me...kept on going. All my fault as I wasn't paying attention to the road and cars....dumb.

Snowboard (several hours)
Took the two younger boys snowboarding. Tons of fun. I had to pull the little one (Jackson) off the hill. He didn't want to leave. He is my little outdoor companion with no fear and the desire to do more than anyone else. My other son, (Joe) has natural talent, but could care less! He is very funny as he switched back and forth from snowboarding to ski's and still seemed bored. Although, he did enjoy playing in the snow! As a Dad, these are the days I live for. Outdoors and hanging with the kids....lots of fun to come over the years.

No comments: